Day four

 Nothing over exciting has happened in the last 24 hours. I am continuing to read and practice and I'm finding small successes in my areas that I am practicing on my body. Obviously bones cannot be corrected. I really bad problem with my hips and have had for over 50 years I don't expect this to change I do however have less pain by using the hands-on method and the correct exercises. The pain in my neck has gone it does come and go but using hands on yesterday It went away and it hasn't come back yet I will continue to work on that area I am continuing to work on all the other same areas. I have found one thing interesting

. I have a CPAP machine and I am pretty much coerced into using it by my spouse if I don't use it I will hear about it forever so I use it for about four hours every night. the last three nights that I have been using reiki before I go to bed on my core body my apnea is have almost tripled so last night I only used Reiki on my neck and above and my apnea's went down but still have doubled. I am certainly not going to stop doing what I'm doing because I really don't care about my avenues but I do find it interesting. So in the future I will do all my core app called Ricky practices in the morning and everything else when I can during the day and in the evening.

I have started doing distance healing for J. It has been two days. I can only say that this morning she had a good nights sleep and has a lot of energy we'll see how this works out and if it continues this is only one of the things I'll have to continue doing and the results will probably take a couple weeks to show.

Day four

It appears that the areas that I've been working on are stress-free and have been I continue the same methods and have been working on he distance healing with Jeanette this is day three for that she seems to be having Energy and sleeping well again only time will tell. The only area of my body that I can say I notice a change is the arthritis in my right thumb the pain and soreness has diminished hasn't gone away completely but it's not as bad. And of course the bones is still starting to look ugly but I guess that's something Ricky camp were gone. Yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise....

Predictable

Waiting.....