Reiki Journal

 I am so close to my 74th birthday that I can feel it's hot air breathing down my neck. Up to now I feel that I have not been the best I can be or given the most that I can give to myself or the world. I have always felt there was something left for me to do. I'm still not sure that I found it, but I keep trying. And probably will keep trying to the day I die.

I have fooled around with reflexology over the years. I know that it feels good and it works if you keep up with it. Which I haven't. Like most things in my life. But I keep going back to it so there must be something there. I have also read and looked into and dealt with Buddhism and Reiki and chakras over the years. I like what I've seen. I feel a kinship to Buddhism and follow a lot of their precepts.  within the last week I started reading up on Reiki which is close to all the things Buddhism is about. 

I can do this I am going to check into it further, read up and study on it.  Several days ago I am actually started practicing it on myself. I am in very good shape physically and mentally. at least most people would say I am however I'm sure there are some who will question that. But they don't matter to me so I am going to keep reading up on it studying for all of my pluses and minuses so I can tell you now and I have already had certain spots in my body found it has relieved pain. I'm really excited about trying more. I will let you know as it goes. I am however hoping that reiki I can improve the condition of my eyes.

I have had bad vision since my birth. I wore very thick glasses. I was extremely near sighted so near sighted that my cornea is almost completely flat. over the years I wore contact lenses to the point where I couldn't wear them any longer because the scar tissue in the last 10 to 15 years I have had glaucoma or what is known as malignant glaucoma and required six surgeries I've had other surgeries on my eyes they have left just caverns of scars I also have what is known as optic nerve drusen.  glaucoma is here to stay so it this point my vision is 20 100 and 20 400 which doesn't leave me a lot to look forward to.

The condition of my eyes is that I have a very severe case of dry they are very sensitive to light because of all the scar tissue and surgeries and very sensitive to the surroundings such as chemicals and scents and smells in things like that if I could only improve the physical condition of my eyes themself and not necessarily my vision I would be a happy camper I will be going back to see my eye doctor in six months and I guess at that point we will check and will know more until then I'm going to practice reiki. I'm going to focus on my eyes also going to focus on reading and learning as much as I can. And then there is something called distance healing which I'm going to try on my partner who does not have much faith in herself or anything outside of something she can feel and touch and she's very skeptical of anything I do or anything I try so I will not be engaging her in this new endeavor on a person to person basis. But I will keep a journal and see if remote healing will help her. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise....

Predictable

Waiting.....